Self-care is a year-round practice among Spotify listeners.
According to the platform’s head of partner management, Jordan Newman, beauty and wellness podcasts in particular have seen “enormous growth in recent years,” with hosts who are “both inspirational and relatable, and often interview guests with diverse points of view,” resonating most.
A shift toward video content on Spotify has also fueled growth for its podcasts, as has the introduction of hosting platforms such as Spotify for Podcasters earlier this year. “We know listeners are always on a journey of self-improvement, and they come to podcasts to learn, reflect and evolve. We expect to see the beauty and wellness vertical continue to grow in regard to both creation and audience,” Newman said.
The 10 most listened-to beauty and wellness podcasts on Spotify during October.
- Host: Rich Roll
- Latest episode title: Ken Rideout’s Win-or-Die Mindset: Controlling the Variables, Winning His First Ultra and Why Discomfort is the Price of Admission to Greatness
2. Oprah’s Super Soul
- Host: Oprah
- Latest episode title: Dr. Alan Lightman: How to Lead a Less Hurried Life
3. Maintenance Phase
- Hosts: Aubrey Gordon, Michael Hobbes
- Latest episode title: Ozempic
4. The Bald and the Beautiful with Trixie and Katya
- Hosts: Trixie Mattel, Katya Zamolodchikova
- Latest episode title: A Dazzling Woodland Sprite Dinner Part for Forest Faeries With Trixie and Katya
5. The Doctor’s Pharmacy with Mark Hyman, M.D.
- Host: Mark Hyman
- Latest episode title: How to Eat Well on a Tight Budget
6. A Better You by Fernanda Ramirez
- Host: Fernanda Ramirez
- Latest episode title: Improving Your Self Worth: How to Stop Feeling “Not Good Enough”
7. The Skinny Confidential Him & Her Podcast
- Hosts: Lauryn Evarts Bosstick, Michael Bosstick
- Latest episode title: Courtney Reum on Learning to Invest, Create Life Systems and the Common Denominators to Find Success in Life and Business
- Host: Lily Rackow
- Latest episode title: For the Girl Who Thinks Too Much
9. For the Healthy Hoes.
- Hosts: Ri Turner, Sunset Tim
- Latest episode title: Meet Yourself Where You’re at Right Now
10. Hot Girl Energy Podcast
- Host: Kaylie Stewart
- Latest episode title: New Season, New You…How to Change Your Mindset for Fall and Turn Your Goals Into a Reality